Going, went, gone !

2008/10/05

Star Festival 2008





Cheaks was out there yesterday. Last evening was the evening that we met up with a shitload of friends.

I don't go out much at all so it is extra nice to meet up with guys and galls after long time.

Met with Marina again, the sister of Jack, one of my best buds. Jack himself was in Belgium trying to get himself dry and warm after a bikeride.


There was loads of beer, cheap mixes, horrible wine and Danny brought Bacardi from home. (Good thinking D! and thanks for sharing)

Although planning to get waisted (as if that didn't already happen in Frankfurt last week) I ended up seeing clear and driving about 15persons in my car to the local pub at 2am to get some real drinks.

Results: Alice waisted for the 1st ime in her life, Perry dragged home by his wife, Cheaks got dropped of by Corine (bless that good woman) per taxi at 5.30am and I was in bed by 3.


Today is a nice and quiet Sunday.

No comments: