Going, went, gone !

2008/10/03

Female psychology

Cheaks is on the prowl again tonight. Left me with Kayleigh and Jesse.Had some talk, cause it wasn't a discussion from my side, about her outfit but felt very soon I would not be able to convince her to change.What is this gift that women have? To talk in a way that you (as a man) know it is best to just shut up.... And once you've shut up you'll notice soon that she will take your advice except she will say it is for different reasons. Best thing to do of course is to say nothing and just claim this little victory in silence.We men all know this female psychology thing they do on you every now and then. "Do you think my behind looks fat in these jeans?""No, not really""What do you mean? So you think I'm too fat..."A classic example of a no win situation.

Kayleigh is hanging here on the couch with me and Jesse is watching his dino movie for the gazillionth time. Nothing much more to lie about. Not even sure why I started this post.
O, Kayl just pointed out the use of CTRL A and CTRL V. Smartass kid! Told her to shut up cause she is only 15 and besides that she is a girl. Ha! Finally got a (young) woman to shut up.

No comments: