Going, went, gone !

2008/08/12

Rest In Peace Caroline "Sweet Caroline" Finizio.

Picture taken in August 2007, exactly 1 year ago. Caroline was always available to entertain our foreign guests.

Today at 1pm Caroline had to give up her battle.

I'm at a loss for words. Unfair, angry, why, sad, empty, unreal, unimaginable ...

Never have I seen a person who was more positive about everything. She had a drive that never ended and she knew no evil.
She has tought me and I learned from her about positive attitude.


It is sad that she did not get the break that she so deserved.
It is sad that she left behind a husband, an 8 year old son and her mother.
It is sad that she only lived to be 37.
God must have had a darn good reason to call her back.


I was priveledged to have known her and work with her.

Ciao Carolina, sweet Caroline.

No comments: